She’s so Nous! Meet Zoey Kay –
1 . Name?
Hi, I’m Zoey Kay 🙂
2. How old are you?
I’m 23 right now!
3. Where are you from?
Sussex, United Kingdom
4. How do you relax after a long, stressful day?
A good yoga class is always a great stress release. NamaSTAAYYY away from me bad vibes.
5. What is your dream pet?
I have my dream pet! She’s a little Maltese Terrier called Luna 🙂
6. Who is your role model and why?
My mum, she’s quite the legend if i do say so.
7. What your favorite weekend activity?
I LOVE escape rooms. Im one of those escape room junkies constantly trying to recruit other escape room junkies to join my team. So if you’re reading this and you’re great at solving puzzles and finding hidden meanings in a room in under 60minutes………YOU’RE HIRED
8. What songs have your completely memorized?
My humps – Black eyes peas
People tend to be impressed that I know the rap bit. If I’m honest… Im impressed too.
9. What’s your go to band/artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
Khurangbin. If you haven’t heard them then nows a good opportunity!!!
10. What’s your favorite day of the week? Why?
I love sundays, they’re my prep day for the week and I love the cruisey vibeeee.
11. What pets did you have while you were growing up?
When growing up in England we had a family cat called “Kitty Lee” lol. I also had one of those goldfish with the big eyes and its name was Fingers. like fish fingers ya know?! I loved him dearly, RIP fingers.
Ps, I had this proof read and apparently fish fingers = fish sticks in america. JUST AN FYI
12. What’s the best way to start the day?
A morning meditation and a cup of tea or coffee!
13. What city would you most like to live in?
LA! Im loving everyday 🙂
14. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
White Chicks. I pretty much know the whole film word for word.
15. What’s something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?
CROCS. Enough said.
16. Do you have a book that changed your life?
The one I’m currently reading! its called “Dont hate, Meditate” by Megan Monahan.
17. What’s under your bed?
Shoes and as much as I hate to say it… Dust.. It collects so fast – even though I clean ALL the time! I recently got the new cordless Dyson and my gosh is it wonderful. They even threw in a few extra attachments 😉 one that i must say is extremely great for reaching under the bed. #NotAnAd
18. If you needed one, what would your DJ name be?
DJ KAY-Z.. I feel it has nice ring to it, feels freaky freaky fresh. Also, no IFS.. everyone needs a dj name.
19. Which emoji would best capture your essence?
I like the disco man.
20. What’s the most embarrassing trend that you gave into?
The big emo side fringe. My mother wouldn’t let me do it but that didn’t stop me… I got trigger happy with the scissors one day and oh my did I think I look flyyyyyyy. Did that fringe make it to america???
21. What’s your favorite 1990’s/2000’s jam?
Untitled (how does it feel) – D’angelo
Its THE JAM.
-THINGS SHE’S OBSESSED WITH-
Can’t get enough of Zoey?