She’s so Nous! Meet Laura Evans ~
Laura Bella Evans.
2. Where are you from?:
3. What motivated you to move from Australia to LA?:
I moved to LA from Australia to open up new career experiences. I have also never been to LA so I am super excited to explore and meet new people.
4. How is Australia similar to LA?:
Australia has similar weather from where I come from on the Gold Coast.
5. How is Australia different from LA?:
Australia has a lot less people, smaller population.
6. What, do you feel, was one of the best parts about growing up in Australia?:
The beaches. There’s nowhere like Australia and the beaches are amazing! I grew up living two minutes by foot near the beach
7. Where would you take your dream vacation?:
My dream vacation is Santorini, Greece. There is something about the dramatic views and stunning sunsets that look so dreamy. Everything about this place looks so incredible and i can’t wait to visit and experience everything in this magical place.
8. What inspires you the most?:
Strong, KIND and loyal women that work their arse off to be who they are!
9. Which superpower would you want to have?:
If i could have a super power it would be to fly. I think that would be the most incredible thing ever. You would feel so alive and free!
10. What’s your guilty pleasure?:
My guilty pleasure is definitely chocolate. It is so good but so bad!
11. Favorite movie or TV show soundtrack?:
California by Phantom Planet from the TV show, The O.C. Favourite show of all time.
12. How do you kick back and relax?:
I love to binge watch TV shows and drink tea. Netflix & Tea is life!
13. Which emoji would best capture your essence?:
14. What is your dream pet? (It doesn’t have to be traditional!):
My dream pet is definitely a dog. Very traditional but I am such a dog lover and those lil things make me so happy!!! No matter what, a dog can always put a smile on my face.
15. Do you have any mottos you live by?:
Have courage and be kind.
16. What are you looking to accomplish by moving to the USA?:
LA is definitely the next step in my career. I am so grateful for this opportunity and I can’t wait to see what LA has in store for me! This is my first time into America so I am so excited to experience the lifestyle and travel.
Laura Merceir Tinted Moisturiser with SPF
CoCo Chanel Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Spray
Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF 15
Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado Mini
Garbo & Kelly Brow Gel
Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil
Can’t get enough of Laura? Follow her on Instagram and check out her portfolio!