She’s so Nous! Meet Taylor ~
2. How old are you?:
Today I turned 20 years old.
3. Where are you from?:
4. Favorite movie or TV show soundtrack?:
“Whip It” soundtrack is always the first to come to mind.
5. How many bones have you broken?:
1, I broke my elbow on a motor scooter when I was younger. I have yet to ride a bird lol.
6. Which emoji captures your essence?:
7. Most valuable high school class?:
English and creative writing.
8. How do you overcome your fears?:
By just jumping in and doing the thing that scares me.
9. Do you have any lucky memorabilia? Why is it lucky?:
Really any old family jewelry that has been passed down to me. It feels lucky because it has been worn for years before me.
10. What would the title of your memoir be?:
Probably something like, “There’s No Handbook on Life.”
11. When you eat candy do the best flavors go first or last?:
Best flavors first!
12. What’s your go-to Karaoke song?:
13. What inspires you the most?:
Resilient, strong, and uplifting people. Oh yeah, and Jesse Jo Stark.